3-15-2014: Anchored out in the beautiful, clear blue water by Manjack Cay, Abaco, Bahamas

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve at Cayo Costa State Park anchorage

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It was supposed to be warm in the 80's with sun shine but the sun didn’t come out until it was time to set and it only got to the mid 70's with a cool wind blowing all day long. We took the dinghy over to the park area this morning and went for another ride later this afternoon. Being New Year’s Eve day we couldn’t believe how many boats came in; there had to be over 100 boats in this bay. I checked my crab trap this morning and nothing was in it. The thin lines that came on the trap were all tangled up so I replaced them with stronger line and put it back out for tonight. Here’s hoping I get something. Had a delicious dinner tonight; lobster, steamed broccoli, and fried cheese bread and a toast to the New Year,

CO’s comments: A good scotch and a wonderful wife.   I could not ask for a better end to the year.



12-31-2014: Anchorage at Cayo Costa


12-31-2014: My crab trap

 
 
12-31-2014: Last sun set of 2014 at Cayo Costa anchorage 

No comments:

Post a Comment