3-15-2014: Anchored out in the beautiful, clear blue water by Manjack Cay, Abaco, Bahamas

Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

My husband has been after me for months to do something about our blog since I have not posted anything since January 2015.  I also have received many comments in Christmas cards asking why I do not blog anymore, so here's the scoop. 

I haven't been blogging because I really do not have anything that interesting to say.  We have been in Fort Myers for a year now and that is the longest we have been in one spot since I retired over 7 years ago.  If we do anything that I think might be of interest, I usually put pictures on my Face Book account.  So if you are interested in what we are doing, you can send me a friend request at Bobbie Gjestson on Face Book.

So, I guess, this officially ends my blog.  Thanks to all who have kept track of our adventures.  Take Care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment